My Bat Mitzvah is December 15, 2012. I am currently supporting the Limudiah project, because I feel it is important that children get the education they need. It also offers food, which is good because it is almost impossible to learn with an empty stomach. This project is important to me because I am very fortunate to not only get a good regular education, but also a good Jewish education. Because of this, I cannot even begin to imagine what my life would be without it, and I want other kids to have the education I have. I am trying to sponsor a class for one year for $11,200.
Sarah’s Wish List
- $18 Lunch for 1 class of 8 children for a day
- $36 Books for 2 children for a year
- $72 Limudiah and lunch for 1 child for 2 weeks
- $180 Field trips and special activities for 1 class
- $1,400 1 child for 1 year in Limudiah